2008年9月5日星期五

Grateful



Dear BaBa,

I'm so touch today. Thanks for everything.

Although you never tell me that you love me, i know you do.

Coz u always show it in action.
Thanks for loving me so much!

I love you too.


With love,
Ya Chie


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today was a rainy day. My dad called me this morning, asking me whether wanna go back to puchong or not. For sure, my answer was "yes, tonight come and fetch me ya!" ( I love my home so much! Warm warm sweet sweet happy happy.. >.<)

He promised to fetch me after work. Haiez.. manatau.. rain heavily while he was about to fetch me..
then i recieved his call, saying that he was stucked in jam..
not able to fetch me coz my little brother was waiting for him at tuition center.
i was so upset, coz i had packed my things, plus, i'm so desperate to go back.. T-T
Haiez, i answered him "What can i say?!" " Okaylah, bye bye!"


After one and a half hour, my mom called, she said my dad juz fetched her, very jam, my poor little brother still waiting for my dad...
after another half and hour, she called again, saying that,
" What if daddy fetch you back at around 11pm?" "haha~~ Okay!!" i answered,
i was so supprised and happy! ^-^


Finally saw my dad's car, bryan was driving, my dad sitting besides him, looking tired.
i feel so guilty..
my brother said daddy was sleeping before come and fetch me..
He said daddy's blood pressure rise till 160 ( for ur info, normal--120).
Still, he came all the way to fetch me, after working whole day.. after traped in jam for 3-4 hours.. after the rise of his blood pressure..
...T-T....I'm so selfish........so sorry dad....thanks for loving me so much.......


In this middle of night, i was thinking..
What if one day, my dad getting old,
not able to drive, waiting for me to fetch him,
while i'm very very tired, very very busy,
will i insist to go and fetch him without consider myself but only him??


How i wish i would never forget this incident,

never forget how much he loves me, how much i wish to repay him...

2 条评论:

Red Devil 说...

wow
you love your daddy really much....
opss..
not only daddy huh...
your family...
good job...

丘雅琦 说...

Yup.
Coz they love me more than i do.. ^-^