2008年9月25日星期四

Photos Remind Me of Something

My University's Life

Childish -- mature?

Dumb--'not so dumb'?

Dependent--'not so dependent'?

-.-

Ermm.. juz look at these picture.. @-@

Perpin-- my ex-classmate & ex-housemate

Janice, Shiney & me

Domino at PJ UTAR PA's canteen


Best actress with Khai Shen

Yong Ni, Shiney & me

TD 7 together with Ms. Audrey~


Khoo, Yeelin, Khai Shen & me with theodolite

Autolevel

Opps.. Bak Gut Teh

Sunway-- My Birthday ^-^

Break between lectures
Bas Sekolah >.<


With My Dear Yeelin-- Her 20th Birthday >.<

Meimei's 5th Birthday >.< >>29th of FEB
G3 Here~
We sing too~
Polite one..
Accident -.-'



Outing
LRT station
LRT
Genting
Under the Mushroom ^-^
We r safe..

Serene's Birthday
Lianwei headache onot?
To Lian wei-- Wat u looking at? Kiss also cannot ar?!
Subjects getting tougher.. Class getting thinner..
No matter what happen.. U r remembered..
Cheers everyone!! ^0^

3 条评论:

Anastácio Soberbo 说...

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal

丘雅琦 说...

Thanks ^-^

Red Devil 说...

gosh... for last pic...