2008年11月12日星期三

Daddy's Blog




Daddy blogging? Really out of my expectation.. >.<

I din know..

really did not know that my dad was such a sentimental man..

He always show us his serious face,

which is the symbol of " Dun u dare to challenge me."

^o^ haha.. not so horrible la..

Sometimes he did funny things too..

We did share some 'little secrets' in times too..


What i wanna say is..


If you ever angry ur parents for pushing do this and that..

Maybe they used to force u to do things that u dislike..


Try to think wisely b4 u angry..

Why they do so?

For themself?

For their self-benefits?


Put ur ill temper away!

Can't u see their loves to u from their eyes?

Can't u see how much their care about u from their actions?

U can't see? Coz u dun understand..


Take a look >> My dad's post


Ur parents might think the same way too..


Think twice b4 u shout at ur parents..

The more they loves u, the more they'll get hurt..


Conclusion,

Communication--IMPORTANT--

没有评论: